Come join us in powering accounting and financial services for high-growth startups across the country. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Accounting Associate to join our remote-first team. The position involves client interaction (in-person and electronic), problem solving opportunities, and administrative support.
- Support venture-backed, high-growth startups across multiple industries
- Collaborate with internal team and client contacts
- Power core accounting processes such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Perform monthly close by reviewing balance sheet and P&L reconciliations, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accrued liabilities and more
- Help prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow) including custom client reports
- Manage client expense reporting process
- Maintain consistent accounting policies and procedures across clients, including the documentation of techniques and procedures to support team growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Attention to detail, strong excel (Gsuite experience a plus) and data reconciliation skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment
- A desire to learn how technology can help streamline daily workflow
All employees are provided access to a robust benefits program including:
- 100% paid health, dental & vision, 401k, 4.5-day workweek, early closure on Fridays, unlimited PTO, meeting-light culture, and more
- An incredible culture that truly emphasizes support for the team along with individual success, growth, and happiness
Furey is the accounting and finance partner for venture-backed startups and counting. We build solutions that combine the best guidance and the smartest technology to help companies make informed decisions and move forward confidently. Our clients—high-growth companies across different industries—have raised nearly $2 billion in funding to date.
To apply, please submit a resume referencing the position description in the subject of the e-mail to email@example.com
Furey Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.